Hey Welcome To The World Of Enigma! Have A Fun Time!

- Alexandra
Hey Welcome To The World Of Enigma! Have A Fun Time!

- Alexandra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome To The World Of Enigma. Enjoy Your Time On Here! - the admins
The Counciles Are Open Look In The "Enigma group information" For More Info.
for every person you have join i will give you 10 points! so get them people
If You Are Having Problems PMing It Is Because You Need 20 Posts To Activate It
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
what happened?
EOSTRE: THE SPRING EQUINOX - 21st MARCH EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 6:59 pm by ~Jenny~
What happened 2 the site?
it died Sad

Comments: 0
About Enigma
EOSTRE: THE SPRING EQUINOX - 21st MARCH EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 1:23 am by Alexandra
Where Did The Name Enigma Come From?

Well I Was First Going To Name The Forum "Inganam" And It Means Knowledge But I Kept Saying "Enigma" So I Just Re-Named It Enigma.

What Does It Mean?

It Means Two Things

1. something that baffles understanding and cannot be explained
2. a difficult problem

And I Thought It Fit Perfect Because I Want My Forum To Be So …

Comments: 3
This Is What Happened...
EOSTRE: THE SPRING EQUINOX - 21st MARCH EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 8:35 pm by Alexandra
Today I Went Onto The Admin Pannal To Fix Up The Forum. I Was Going To Deleat The 16+ Section Due To Members Are Only Posting Their And Not In The Other Role Plays. I Found Something That Lost My Turst In All Admins. I Found That Somebody Had Made Hidden Groups For Three Members Of The Fourm. I Do Not Know If They Had Made To So They Could Do Serten Things On The Forum, And I Do Not Know Who Did …

PMing problems
EOSTRE: THE SPRING EQUINOX - 21st MARCH EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 6:31 pm by Alexandra
If You Are Having Problems PMing It Is Because You Need 20 Posts To Activate It

Top posters
[]Hailey[]
EOSTRE: THE SPRING EQUINOX - 21st MARCH I_vote_lcapEOSTRE: THE SPRING EQUINOX - 21st MARCH I_voting_barEOSTRE: THE SPRING EQUINOX - 21st MARCH I_vote_rcap 
Vitani
EOSTRE: THE SPRING EQUINOX - 21st MARCH I_vote_lcapEOSTRE: THE SPRING EQUINOX - 21st MARCH I_voting_barEOSTRE: THE SPRING EQUINOX - 21st MARCH I_vote_rcap 
Alexandra
Lilly
BloodLust
rachel stark
vampirelover
TeamLoren
Piper Alice
~Jenny~