Hey Welcome To The World Of Enigma! Have A Fun Time!

- Alexandra
Hey Welcome To The World Of Enigma! Have A Fun Time!

- Alexandra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome To The World Of Enigma. Enjoy Your Time On Here! - the admins
The Counciles Are Open Look In The "Enigma group information" For More Info.
for every person you have join i will give you 10 points! so get them people
If You Are Having Problems PMing It Is Because You Need 20 Posts To Activate It
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
what happened?
Twilight vs Anti-Twilight EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 6:59 pm by ~Jenny~
What happened 2 the site?
it died Sad

Comments: 0
About Enigma
Twilight vs Anti-Twilight EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 1:23 am by Alexandra
Where Did The Name Enigma Come From?

Well I Was First Going To Name The Forum "Inganam" And It Means Knowledge But I Kept Saying "Enigma" So I Just Re-Named It Enigma.

What Does It Mean?

It Means Two Things

1. something that baffles understanding and cannot be explained
2. a difficult problem

And I Thought It Fit Perfect Because I Want My Forum To Be So …

Comments: 3
This Is What Happened...
Twilight vs Anti-Twilight EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 8:35 pm by Alexandra
Today I Went Onto The Admin Pannal To Fix Up The Forum. I Was Going To Deleat The 16+ Section Due To Members Are Only Posting Their And Not In The Other Role Plays. I Found Something That Lost My Turst In All Admins. I Found That Somebody Had Made Hidden Groups For Three Members Of The Fourm. I Do Not Know If They Had Made To So They Could Do Serten Things On The Forum, And I Do Not Know Who Did …

PMing problems
Twilight vs Anti-Twilight EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 6:31 pm by Alexandra
If You Are Having Problems PMing It Is Because You Need 20 Posts To Activate It

Top posters
[]Hailey[]
Twilight vs Anti-Twilight I_vote_lcapTwilight vs Anti-Twilight I_voting_barTwilight vs Anti-Twilight I_vote_rcap 
Vitani
Twilight vs Anti-Twilight I_vote_lcapTwilight vs Anti-Twilight I_voting_barTwilight vs Anti-Twilight I_vote_rcap 
Alexandra
Lilly
BloodLust
rachel stark
vampirelover
TeamLoren
Piper Alice
~Jenny~
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 21 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:08 am

Twilight vs Anti-Twilight

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
vampirelover
Discovering The Entrance
Discovering The Entrance
vampirelover

Twilight vs Anti-Twilight Empty
PostSubject: Twilight vs Anti-Twilight   Twilight vs Anti-Twilight EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 6:37 am

This is where you can express your oppion (sp) about twilight.

*Please no swearing major arguing or anything like that
Back to top Go down
BloodLust
Smelling The Enchanted Flowers
Smelling The Enchanted Flowers
BloodLust

PostSubject: Re: Twilight vs Anti-Twilight   Twilight vs Anti-Twilight EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 6:43 pm

SPOILER!

I'll say twilight was good only up until Bella Swan got prego. I think the story just went to shitsville when that happened. I was'nt to miffed about Sparkling Vampires. It was something new and refreshing and I enjoyed that. But I think the story took a damn nose dive in the fourth book.
The plot was good enough with bella being hunted down by volturi. A pregnant young adult who turns Vamp is just...bleh.
Back to top Go down
Vitani
Moderators
Moderators
Vitani

PostSubject: Re: Twilight vs Anti-Twilight   Twilight vs Anti-Twilight EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 10:49 am

VAMPS DONT SPARCKE! ITS JUST NOT RIGHT! also i think bella is too whiny
Back to top Go down
vampirelover
Discovering The Entrance
Discovering The Entrance
vampirelover

PostSubject: Re: Twilight vs Anti-Twilight   Twilight vs Anti-Twilight EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 5:39 pm

I loved it. And I liked the whole knocked up thing. I don't read that many book with that anymore. When they do have sex he usually wares a condom or she uses birth control. Bleh.

≥.≤
Back to top Go down
Vitani
Moderators
Moderators
Vitani

PostSubject: Re: Twilight vs Anti-Twilight   Twilight vs Anti-Twilight EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 12:13 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Alexandra
Admin
Admin
Alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Twilight vs Anti-Twilight   Twilight vs Anti-Twilight EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 5:16 pm

i think the prego thing was good for the book cuz it showed a diff side of rose...and edward...the imprinting thing...was odd...and creepy...but the way she put it down got the wolves and vampires treaty go to crums and had them fight aganst the voltari...i really thoght the end was ... stupid and we lived happy ever after... the end... but over all i liked the books and injoy the movies...

i like to find the diff. in the movie ifs fun and i like watching the movie and reinjoying the books with out reading them... but i dont like thay things are left out and like in twilight mike didnt ask bella to prom it was the spring dance and by the time prom came around bella and edward were going out...and something els but i cant remember lol
Back to top Go down
http://laylaylexa.blogspot.com/
TeamLoren
Discovering The Entrance
Discovering The Entrance
TeamLoren

PostSubject: Re: Twilight vs Anti-Twilight   Twilight vs Anti-Twilight EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 1:55 pm

Bella's eggo is preggo! Hee-hees (THONC ref.) And Edward's so whipped! I mean he'll agree to change her if she's having a baby, but not when she's almost dying of his leaving in New Moon? SO STUPID!
Back to top Go down
vampirelover
Discovering The Entrance
Discovering The Entrance
vampirelover

PostSubject: Re: Twilight vs Anti-Twilight   Twilight vs Anti-Twilight EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 1:59 pm

He was going to join her before and her changing was a done deal after she met Aro and the rest of the Volturi. Or else they all died. Not just her.
Back to top Go down
TeamLoren
Discovering The Entrance
Discovering The Entrance
TeamLoren

PostSubject: Re: Twilight vs Anti-Twilight   Twilight vs Anti-Twilight EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 2:05 pm

Un hun . . . I like James! hee-hees as you'll see in my sig!
Back to top Go down
Vitani
Moderators
Moderators
Vitani

PostSubject: Re: Twilight vs Anti-Twilight   Twilight vs Anti-Twilight EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 4:02 am

i cant see your signature...
Back to top Go down
TeamLoren
Discovering The Entrance
Discovering The Entrance
TeamLoren

PostSubject: Re: Twilight vs Anti-Twilight   Twilight vs Anti-Twilight EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 6:42 am

I know now can you?
Back to top Go down
Vitani
Moderators
Moderators
Vitani

PostSubject: Re: Twilight vs Anti-Twilight   Twilight vs Anti-Twilight EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 9:10 am

yep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight vs Anti-Twilight   Twilight vs Anti-Twilight Empty

Back to top Go down

Twilight vs Anti-Twilight
Page 1 of 1